In this podcast Tabitha Farrar talks to Rachel Millner — psychotherapist about:
- How to manage recovery in a society where there is a large amount of body discontent.
- How to apply Family Based Treatment to adults in recovery from eating disorders.
- The pros and cons of people in recovery helping other people with eating disorders.
- How to keep the family dynamic “cool” when there is an eating disorder in the house.
- Fat phobia within the eating disorder community.
- The importance of a food-first approach to eating disorder recovery.
- Recovery IS POSSIBLE and there is always hope
Dr. Millner is a licensed psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania. She graduated from the California School of Professional Psychology (now Alliant International University) in San Diego and completed an APA (American Psychological Association) approved internship at the University of Buffalo.
Support this podcast via Patreon!
You can support this podcast and ensure the continuation of it by pledging a patreon donation here: https://www.patreon.com/Eating_Disorder_Recovery_Podcast
We want your feedback on these podcasts!
Please take a second to fill out this survey with feedback so we can make these podcasts even better:
Subscribe to these podcasts in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/eating-disorder-recovery-podcast/id1138563928?mt=2
Adults in recovery community Slack Group: http://tabithafarrar.com/slack-forum/
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/EDMealSupport/