Tabitha talks to registered dietician Julie Duffy Dillon about:
- Why a fat positive approach is needed
- Eating disorder prevention
- Food is not on a dichotomy of good and bad
- Education and research on fat positive approaches
- The problem with people with eating disorders becoming nutritional advisors
- The canary in the coal mine
- The problem with nutritional science
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and eating disorder
Support this podcast via Patreon!
You can support this podcast and ensure the continuation of it by pledging a patreon donation here: https://www.patreon.com/Eating_Disorder_Recovery_Podcast
We want your feedback on these podcasts!
Please take a second to fill out this survey with feedback so we can make these podcasts even better:
Subscribe to these podcasts in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/eating-disorder-recovery-podcast/id1138563928?mt=2
Adults in recovery community Slack Group: http://tabithafarrar.com/slack-forum/
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/EDMealSupport/