In this podcast Tabitha Farrar talks about how people with eating disorders who are in active recovery can not only survive Christmas but come out feeling stronger and more in control than they were before.
Thanksgiving, family meals, Christmas and other such celebrations are hard work for a person with an eating disorder.
- How to prepare for the day without letting the eating disorder ruin it before it starts
- How to manage eating disorder thoughts leading up to Christmas
- How to stick to your guns with your recovery plan leading up to Christmas
- When to know if Christmas with family is a good idea or not.
- Understanding that recovery is a priority.
There is a blog post for this episode here.
This podcast contains actionable tips on how to manage an eating disorder leading up to Christmas.